1) Mayor Berry’s home cost more than most 'Burquenos make in a life time.
And Berry will spend three to four times this amount on this election for a job that only pays about 100k a year. That’s okay for Berry; he got his money the old fashion way, from his wife. The rest of us have to work ten hour shifts or more to make ends meet.
2) Mayor Berry lives in an oasis while residing in the desert.
Does this make Berry an oxymoron or just a moron?
3) When you’re a filthy rich elitist, cost doesn’t matter.
Berry’s philosophy is the same for this election; he is just going to BUY IT!
4) Berry’s home water bill is more than most people’s mortgage.
This proves Berry doesn’t care about the regular person and wasting other people’s money is his business.
5) Berry’s home is a sponge for Albuquerque’s precious water.
This may explain why all of our precious fish keep dying at the Bio Park. But then again, the Bio Park is in the Valley and the Valley is beneath Four Hills and Berry could care less about Valley folks.
6) The City of Albuquerque encourages everyone to xerisscape except the almighty Berry.
When you live in “Berry World” everyone is simply your door mat to wipe his feet on.
7) Mayor Berry lives in a resort like setting that wastes plenty of water.
This may explain his disillusion about being re-elected. It’s not gonna happen.
8) Mayor Berry is a water hog.
Berry’s face kinda favors one too.
9) Being a thug pays when it comes to wasting water--he just takes it.
Berry would fit in well in New York City.
10) Berry’s irresponsibility with water at home mirrors his irresponsibility in managing the city. Speaking of mirrors, that face could cause several years of bad luck.
Apparently Berry broke a mirror or two in the past and now Albuquerque is paying for it.
11) Future site of the Berry Farm: An Albuquerque Small Fruit Orchard.
“Where a fruit can be just that.”
12)Stopping Berry’s wasteful practices of water usage will allow the Aquifer beneath Albuquerque to replenish itself.
Just think how much better the City of Albuquerque will operate when we vote Berry out!
No, this is not a Scottsdale resort or a movie set; this is Albuquerque Mayor Berry Private Park. Berry is an elitist and only cares about himself.
All joking aside; how pathetic can Berry the politician get?