The Piercing Truth

This is right from the dictionary and seems to describe Albuquerque, Berry and Schultz. Fascism (f ash ,izem) noun An authoritarian right wing system of government and/or social organization. (in general use) extreme right wing, authoritarian, chauvinistic and/or intolerant views or practices. Fascism tends to include a belief in the supremacy of one group over another, national, ethnic, especially social strata or monetarily; a contempt for democracy, an insistence on obedience to a powerful leader, and a strong demagogic approach. Compliments of one of our Eyes

Sep 19, 2013

Does your mayoral candidate really care about you?

Here is a challenge:

 The choice will become crystal clear...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I called the mayors office and they told me they would take a message and someone would get back to me. They wanted to know what my business was and I said I just wanted to talk to him about some issues and there was silence and they said they had my number.

I will try Mr Heh tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha....that is funny!

Please let us know if and when Mayor "Berries" calls you back!!

....but dont hold your breath...............