The Piercing Truth

This is right from the dictionary and seems to describe Albuquerque, Berry and Schultz. Fascism (f ash ,izem) noun An authoritarian right wing system of government and/or social organization. (in general use) extreme right wing, authoritarian, chauvinistic and/or intolerant views or practices. Fascism tends to include a belief in the supremacy of one group over another, national, ethnic, especially social strata or monetarily; a contempt for democracy, an insistence on obedience to a powerful leader, and a strong demagogic approach. Compliments of one of our Eyes

Nov 14, 2017

Stopping by the Woods on a Snowy Evening, By Robert Frost; An Election Night Poem to Tuck Yourselves In to on This Good Night

Whose woods these are I think I know.   
His house is in the village though;   
He will not see me stopping here   
To watch his woods fill up with snow.   

My little horse must think it queer   
To stop without a farmhouse near   
Between the woods and frozen lake   
The darkest evening of the year.   

He gives his harness bells a shake   
To ask if there is some mistake.   
The only other sound’s the sweep   
Of easy wind and downy flake.   

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   
But I have promises to keep,   
And miles to go before I sleep,   
And miles to go before I sleep.
And dirty motherfuckers to bury really deep.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keller needs to brings it fast and furious to APD like he has promised. You know 34s like a quick fix. Like the rest of our $1000 from the APOA on our settlement we were suppose to get.

Anonymous said...

Funny how all of the losers got behind Keller once they saw he was going to win in a landslide. They are are now lining up for a position in his cabinet. Keller needs to get fresh blood in there not the career politicians. Let's start fresh and clean and toss anyone that hasn't done shit for the city in years. Start with Perry, Hernandez, Shepherd, Gilbert with a lisp, the PIO's, make Tanner start working for a change, the entire 5th floor, most of the Commanders.

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know who has decided to retire now that Keller is Mayor??

So Glad I Don't Live in Albuquerque Anymore said...

There's no hope for APD. And I am a staunch supporter of law enforcement. I was a fan of APD until two things happened: 1.I became a crime victim in Albuquerque and 2.I began to realize that nobody in APD (for example, Sgts. or the Union), have ever voiced any outrage or frustration over the lack of officers in the field. Why aren't they kicking ass and taking names? Maybe because they don't have any passion for their job or anyone's job?

So since nobody in charge seems to give a shit about the officers why don't the officers themselves demand better working conditions? They can't be fired if it's every field officer in the department protesting on behalf of themselves.

Regarding my own experience with crime in Albuquerque, the worst part was calling 911 and talking to Dispatch. By far the worst bunch of incompetents I dealt with during the entire process. So I began "scanner listening" after my horrible experience to see if there were any good dispatchers. Thankfully, I heard 3 or 4 excellent seasoned, experienced dispatchers which is not enough for the majority of the calls they get in Albuquerque. The other ones I dealt with, sounded either unintelligible, or smart ass, bored millenials. Sure enough I heard them on the scanner sayin 10-fer, or 10-fur constantly, speaking like chipmunks on meth, or slow & bored as if they have no idea what is going on. These cops have to do their job and the jobs of these 12 year olds as well.They must be daughters of the "important" because they certainly have no skills for that job.