For the public, who law enforcement, must earn trust from and maintain it, this is acceptable when the police act accordingly. The public also finds it acceptable when a police officer errors and he accepts responsibility and makes a penance. We here at the Eye believe this is true for public officials as well.
Yet, we have a mayor who refuses to take responsibility for his part in ruining the Albuquerque Police Department and hiring Mr. Schultz for the top post. We also have the City’s Top Cop who refuses to take responsibility for his part in ruining APD. Mr. Schultz lied to the United State Federal District Court as well as others and has never been held accountable. How can you tell he is lying; his mouth is moving.
It is up to the citizens of Albuquerque to cure the city of these two cancerous tyrants (Berry and Schultz). What we mean by “cure” is people need to take their VOTE to the polls and rid our community of this cancer. We all know if cancer goes untreated, it only gets worse till it ruins everything. Folks; we all know this is where we are at. The cure for this cancer is your VOTE.
Oh, Berry…Do you really think people have forgotten about all your blunders? Here, let us remind you about one of them.
Can you guess who?Here are a few clues:
1) This person worked for a local paper.
2) This person was hired by Berry as a (let's say) public icon.
3) This person was fired by Berry via his staff.
4) This person had too many of Berry’s secrets and was re-hired by Berry.
5) This person was then placed under Schultz.
6) This person recently spent time with Darren White and Ray Schultz at the Downs.
7) This person was hidden in the basement of APD like an experiment gone wrong.
8) LAST and final clue; this person likes Burritos!
Mr. Schultz why are you so angry? Are you sorry you got caught; but not sorry for what you have done?
Schultz stated he wants a challenge; grab a shovel Ray. The "snow job" you have given Albuquerque is over.
Please stew over this for a few days...