The Piercing Truth

This is right from the dictionary and seems to describe Albuquerque, Berry and Schultz. Fascism (f ash ,izem) noun An authoritarian right wing system of government and/or social organization. (in general use) extreme right wing, authoritarian, chauvinistic and/or intolerant views or practices. Fascism tends to include a belief in the supremacy of one group over another, national, ethnic, especially social strata or monetarily; a contempt for democracy, an insistence on obedience to a powerful leader, and a strong demagogic approach. Compliments of one of our Eyes

Feb 5, 2013

IS the Mayor a "Berry Good Liar?"


Our Eyes are telling us Senior Sergeant Paul Heh (Ret.) is going to run for Mayor of Albuquerque fulfilling his promise.  We have not received an official word from Heh at the time of this posting.


 Below is a re-post from 9/11/2011; this is an open letter sent to the Eye On Albuquerque by what some hope is Albuquerque's future Mayor, Paul Heh.

We here at the Eye would welcome a proven pro-public safety candidate; a person who has the fortitude to handle the City's job crisis, a decimated economy, a ruined police department, an under-funded fire department, a person who the rank and file and the citizens will rally around. 

 
It looks like the Liar Schultz and Mayor RottenBerry of RottinHell are all on their way out.  Remeber folks, Mayor Berry promised he would decide if he was going to run for mayor by the end of January; today's date is FEBRUARY 5, 2013. 

We know, it is just another Berry lie; we have grown tired of all the lies that come out of this administration as has the citizens of Albuquerque.  It is time to vote for restoration of our basic services to the citizens of Albuquerque and not Berry Botique.  What good is Berry's Botique if no one has a job or money to see it or enjoy it?  For most this is a "no-brainer" but for Berry; well, you get the picture... 


Heh appears to be a "man of his word," to bad we cannot say the same of Berry.

The Eye received the open letter below from Senior Sergeant Paul Heh (Ret). Apparently there is more to story we have yet to hear. Some say the “eyes are the window to the soul.” If this is true; we will be looking a lot deeper into Berry’s the next time we run into Mayor Berry…We all Know how much this Mayor loves our "Eyes."

To Mayor Richard Berry:

I have tried several times after the election to speak to you regarding concerns I have. You refused to speak to me, stating, “you were simply too busy.” I understand hectic schedules. I worked for APD for over 24 years. I worked from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m., and then often times spent the entire day in court, only to come home and sleep for an hour, at most. Well guess what Mayor, I am retired and have all the time in the world to email you this letter.

As I am sure you remember I supported you when you were running for Mayor, when you told me you had no support. In case your memory has failed you, let me remind you of a few things: I made radio advertisements for you, I arranged “ride alongs” for you with officers of APD, I had several sit down meetings with you (sometimes weekly at Flying Star), we spoke at least three or four times a week by telephone. I rallied support for you from APD (AGAINST the endorsement of the APOA). I rallied support for you from AFD (long time supporters of Marty Chavez). I rallied support from various city employees. I rallied support for you from court employees, and even attorneys of all fields and party affiliations. I did this because I believed in what you told me. People voted for you because of what they were told, “what you stood for and what you believed in.”

You, Mr. Mayor, told me that upon your election the Chief of Police, Raymond Schultz, would be immediately replaced. In fact, you bolstered the fact that you would clean house from the fifth floor up. This was paramount in getting the support of the rank and file of the police department. Mr. Mayor to say you were disingenuous is a huge understatement and just a nice way of saying; YOU LIED!

The ink wasn't even dry on the ballots and you reappointed Raymond Schultz as Chief of Police. You told me that Public Safety was going to be your main concern and that ALL city employees were very important to you. You have made the Police Department, the Fire Department and City Employees your enemy. You have made a mockery out of Public Safety. You promised you would not fill the Public Safety Director position; you told me you felt it was a waste of taxpayer's dollars. This was a position you promised Darren White in August, three months before the election; yet, another one of your lies. Well Mr. Mayor, I feel you have made your position as Mayor a waste of taxpayer's dollars. I would ask you these questions: How did Darren White work out for you? How is Raymond Schultz working out for you?

You are destroying what I have dedicated 24 years of my life to, which had become a second family to me. I cannot sit silent and watch the good men and women of The Albuquerque Police Department suffer under your inept lack of leadership. In my opinion Mr. Mayor, you have no ethics, no integrity, and you, Mr. Mayor, are without any honor. If you would like to dispute what I have said here, I will happily meet you in any public forum of any time and place. Until then, take a long look in the mirror. That is your soul looking back at you; are you happy with what you see? You can lie, spin, and twist, but your soul knows the truth. Luckily for the citizens of Albuquerque and the members of APD and AFD, we are able to see the truth at last.

You will be hearing from me again Mr. Mayor. I will do everything in my power to make sure you do not get re-elected. I will not allow you to destroy APD, nor will I sit still and sit silent and watch you destroy the City of Albuquerque. If anyone wants to challenge me with what I have had to say, I will not answer anonymous challenges. I will meet anyone face to face in any public forum to answer their challenge.

Paul J. Heh
Senior Sergeant APD, (Ret.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paul I wish you luck, people here can call you a lot of things but a liar you are not. If and when you decide to run I think you'd be surprised about the support you'll receive.

Enjoy the ride sir!

Anonymous said...

Should Sgt. Heh enter this race will he do so as a Republican or as a Democrat?

Anonymous said...

When and if Paul Heh gets in who will he hurt the most Berry or Dinelli?

Anonymous said...

Sgt Heh is going to hurt EVERYONE because he is going to WIN!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

No more lies. You hear that Berry and Schultz?

Anonymous said...

That's right, you tell em 5:01 AM. Wag your fist too.......